This post comes to use from BungoBox Orange County, who rents cool plastic moving boxes. Plastic moving boxes can be a great option to consider when your moving. Without further delay, here’s the top 6 reasons to consider plastic moving boxes, as told by the crew from BungoBox Orange County:
- Less Hassles and Nicer Experience. Once you get to your new home, and your movers have unloaded your boxes, you can easily unpack your items, and then stack your reusable plastic moving containers in your garage or spare room. The box rental company will pick up your plastic containers and you will not have to worry about where to store them, or how to get rid of them.
- Ever had a leak in your garage or attic? Plastic Moving Bins are much better for wet surfaces and will not get ruined in the same way that Cardboard can if they get wet.
- Save Money. Believe it or not, renting plastic containers from a “Green” or “Eco-Friendly” Moving Container company can actually be cheaper than buying Cardboard boxes outright.
- Convenience. If you rent Plastic Eco-Friendly boxes, most of these companies offer free delivery and in some cases free pickup after the move.
- Packing and Durability. Packing is considerably difficult if you have a hodgepodge of items, box sizes, etc. If you get a larger, standard sized plastic moving bin, your mover will have an easy time using a dolly and stacking these boxes into the moving truck.
- Simplicity. If you rent plastic moving bins from a reputable company, not only will you get free pickup and delivery, but often these companies provide a free dolly, twist ties, stickers, and other useful items that will help you ready your home for your moving company.
There you have it. The next time you move and start packing, take a look at using plastic moving boxes instead of cardboard.